From: Von James, Best-Selling Author and Hollywood Body Transformation Expert
Dear Fat-Loss Seeker,
Are you ready to boost that sluggish metabolism and to feel better about yourself? I know you are -- or you wouldn't be here now! Trust me, if I can help others lose over 100 pounds via my boot camp system then I can help you reach your weight loss and body-toning goals.
Finally, the curtain will be parted and you'll truly see the secrets of building a sexier body and my team and I will be there to keep you motivated every step of the way.
Whether you need to lose a crazy amount of weight or you're trying to melt away the last few pounds of stubborn fat, you're about to learn the exact techniques and strategies that I'll personally teach you in my fitness boot camp to successfully achieve the sexy body you desire.
Are You Not Sure if a Boot Camp is Right for You? Watch what Dr. Mallika Marshall says about Fitness Boot Camps...
What Are The Extreme Burn Classes Like?
Each day is different, designed to work on various parts of the body to build lean muscle and to melt the fat away--even while you sleep! My outdoor training will include many of the following techniques to challenge every muscle in your body, from your fast-twitch to your slow-twitch muscle fibers, keeping your body challenged and your mind interested at the same time.
We use a variety of effective equipment throughout our fitness program (e.g., dumbbells, sandbags, jump ropes, exercise bands, mini-bands, TRX system, kettlebells, medicine balls, stabilization pods, etc.).
- Expert, safe boot camp instruction so you don't get injured
- Some of the best fat blasting, body-toning, boot camp equipment in town
- Boot camp exercises are expertly modified for clients with ankle, knee, back, shoulder, neck, and wrist issues
- If you can bring it! Achieve amazing results 2 to 3 times faster
- Boot camp workouts are fun and always change in order to fight exercise boredom
- Expert boot camp instruction for the best and hottest fat loss, body-toning routines
- Low-impact boot camp equipment for less wear on your body
- Receive supportive guidance, motivating words, positive affirmations, and uplifting quotes that will inspire you to do your best.
- Guidance with nutrition to enhance your boot camp results and to put your metabolism in high gear
- Friendly group atmosphere of people who have similar desires as you
- You will be challenged and encouraged to push past your plateau and get the results you deserve
- If a class spot is open, change class times at your leisure
- Track your fitness and body toning boot camp progress to help you stay motivated
What Equipment Do I Need?
- dumbbells (women: 2 to 3 lbs. and 5 lb., men: 5 lb. and 8 to 10 lbs.)
- An exercise mat (thick is best since we're on a hard surface)
- water to keep you hydrated
- high-impact shoe insoles to upgrade your current one's
- towel, optional (to help protect your knees or back on certain exercises)
- Weightlifting or workout gloves (highly recommended)